Global Positioning for a Regional Brand, Helping Madame become a elite clothing brand
Madame Clothing is one of the leading apparel brands in India, incepted in 70’s as Jain Amar company it has now ventured in versatile clothing line under Camla (Men’s Designer clothing), Aritzya (ethnic wera), M-Secret (loungewear).
The Challenge – Provide brand a global look and penetration in Indian and international market (Spain).
Solution – Renewed brand positioning and strategic media planning for enhanced brand visibility.
How we did it?
Market Research – Extensive research in target audience and demographics that respond better to the brand, offline and online surveys.
Brand Strategy – We worked on new brand vision and curated a region specific digital and offline brand awareness plan to establish Madame as international apparel brand. With launch in Spain under the brand name – Camla, we were able to diversify brand reach in international sphere.
Media Reach –
- Collaborating with Mumbai based creative team, we designed product specific brand videos and ad creatives.
- Media planning and execution for India in leading entertainment, youth, music and radio channels for better brand recall.
- Additionally, we focused on ground PR with Product launch and Fashion Shows in metro cities such as Mumbai and Delhi to give brand a premium touch.
What we achieved?
- Madame became household apparel brand with Global repute especially among age group of 16-30 years.
- Franchise all over India with more than 80 stores
- Strong digital presence on social media platforms and collaboration with online portals such as Jabong, Myntra, Amazon and Flipkart.